Why has Pauline Books and Media become one of the most trusted Catholic publishers in the U.S.? The Daughters of St. Paul are passionate about the new evangelization and the power of the media to permeate society with the word of God and the hope brought by Jesus Christ.
We believe that we and our authors offer a fruitful announcement of the Word of salvation. in the midst of the challenges in the present changing social-cultural and ecclesial context so that every man and woman of good will can encounter the Word that saves: Christ the Master, Way, Truth and Life. It is the synergy between Pauline Books and Media and our authors that enables us all to permeate the world with the Gospel and fill it with hope.
Pauline Kids / Pauline TEEN is the premier name in Catholic children’s publishing in the United States today. Our books for toddlers through teen readers affirm values and entertain, teach and form, while introducing children to the rich tradition, language, and perspectives that flow from our Catholic faith. Pauline Books and Media brings together authors and illustrators who care about kids and want to be part of helping them discover and build a future full of hope. Under our Pauline Kids and Pauline TEEN imprints, we publish lives of the saints, fiction, prayer books, bible stories, biographies, and resources in formats that include board books, picture books, chapter books, short stories, comic books, coloring and activity books, graphic novels, and more.
When you become part of the Pauline Books and Media Publishing family, here are a few things you can expect:
- An editing process with editors highly trained in theology, pastoral ministry, and professional editing. You will be assigned a developmental editor after your book is accepted who will work with you as well as with the entire editing group to bring your book to the highest quality possible.
- Effective text layout and beautiful custom cover design for your book.
- Nationwide distribution through online distribution channels including Ingram/Spring Arbor, and telemarketing to over 500 trade accounts throughout the United States.
Featured placement in 14 Pauline Books and Media Centers throughout the US and Canada, as well as book exhibits in parishes, catechetical and ministerial conventions.
- A marketing plan for your book, that includes sending press releases, placement in Pauline Books and Media catalogs and advertisements, possible placement in other display ads, social media advertising on blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media channels used by Pauline Books and Media, assisting with speaking engagements and media events, fliers to assist you in advertising your own book, assistance in setting up a blog or in fine tuning your blog for better marketing conversion, retail kit for approaching Christian/Catholic stores in your area to request they carry your book, assistance in setting up a blog tour or getting your book reviewed by prominent Catholic bloggers.
- Book can be produced in paperback format and e-book format, and scheduled for distribution in over 44 different channels worldwide.
Guidelines for Submitting a Manuscript
Guidelines for Children and Teens
Guidelines for Illustrators