The Daughters of St. Paul are passionate about the new evangelization and the power of the media to permeate society with the Word of God.
We believe that, together with our authors, illustrators, and designers, we bring the hope of the Gospel to meet the needs of the people of today. Through our books and resources, we seek to foster a lived encounter and relationship with God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Our publications engage people in all stages of their faith journeys to inspire a love for the Catholic faith and the Church’s traditions.
Some of our genres for adults include spirituality, prayer books, faith formation, and biographies. Our books for children and teens range from board books to novels and graphic novels, and cover topics such as saints, prayer, Bible stories, catechetical material, and fiction. Please see our submission guidelines for more details on what we publish and how to share your manuscript with us.
When you become part of the Pauline Books and Media Publishing family, here are a few things you can expect:
- A collaborative editing process with an experienced editorial team who will help you develop and refine your manuscript to effectively communicate the message you want to share with the world.
- Beautiful custom cover design for your book, as well as professional interior layout.
- Advances and royalties for authors and illustrators.
- Distribution across the US and Canada through a variety of online and brick-and-mortar distribution channels.
- Featured placement in Pauline Books and Media Centers throughout the US and Canada.
- A marketing plan for your book that may include press releases, placement in print and online promotion pieces, social media promotion, soliciting reviews and endorsements, and assistance with planning speaking engagements and media events.
- Book can be produced in print and e-book format.
Find the latest news on our books, authors, and forthcoming projects by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Discover tips on writing and publishing from our editors under the hashtag #WritetoShareChrist.